Jennifer is a Clinical Aesthetician and Skincare Coach with 10+ years of experience in medical skincare practices, wellness spas and educator, with schooling in advanced aesthetics and wellness. Bridging her vast knowledge of skin biology with the latest in aesthetic skincare technologies, she provides her clients with the customized treatment plans, personalized skincare regimens and at-home tools they need to achieve their personal skin and aesthetic goals.
Whether seeking preventative, corrective or therapeutic skin treatment, Jennifer offers each of her clients a program geared toward their individual needs and desires. Jennifer’s scientific and holistic approach to each plan includes a 360-patient consultation, a treatment program and timeline, product education, and an at home plan with step-by-step coaching.
Each skin therapy session is held at Dew Diligence SkinCo, a private practice, where the medical grade skincare treatments and cutting-edge technology blend with a relaxing and therapeutic environment to create a one of a kind experience. Jennifer caters to a modern lifestyle, offering 7-day a week flexible appointment scheduling.
Education & Credentials
- Certified Professional Electrologist – Studies at Monterey Bay Institute of Electrology, 2022
- iS University – Continuing Educational Courses in Advanced Aesthetics, 2017
- iS Clinical Cancer Care Certification, 2017
- HydraFacial MD Certification, 2016
- National University – Studies in Health Sciences, 2013
- PCA Skin- Skin Biology and Chemical Peels, Advanced Treatment Technologies, 2010
- Academy of Beauty – Aesthetics Training, 2009
- Certified Nursing Assistant, 2008
- Associated Skincare Professionals
- Beauty Bus Foundation